phpadsnew help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpadsnew help

Hi guys, is it possible to use phpadsnew on the same database as vB ?

I ask because I only have 1 database.

i thought you're on V650 plan ? 1 database
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I move the server to Dedicatedhosting.com.au
      I only have one per account.

Comment

now why did you go and do that ?

suppose it would be okay but you asking for trouble... can't you get a 2nd database ?
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
          now why did you go and do that ?

suppose it would be okay but you asking for trouble... can't you get a 2nd database ?
          Well, I noticed a drop in members and I think it's because of the SCC or International links to the USA.
          VO have a great service but Ausforum really needs to be hosted in Australia.
          I just finished some really big eCommerce jobs and I couldn't justify not putting some money into it. So here it stands at an average of 22ms

I have sent them an email, see what happends

Comment

Originally posted by Zorg

Well, I noticed a drop in members and I think it's because of the SCC or International links to the USA.
            VO have a great service but Ausforum really needs to be hosted in Australia.
            I just finished some really big eCommerce jobs and I couldn't justify not putting some money into it. So here it stands at an average of 22ms

I have sent them an email, see what happends
            i see.. check your email too.. got problems resetting my ausforum's account password... changed it twice and still won't let me login keeps saying my password isn't correct whenever i change my password after it's been reset arrrrrrgh

Comment

That might be because BPA is still looking at the old server.

Comment

That might be because BPA is still looking at the old server.
                I said bye bye to BPA.. been with Netspace for nearly 2 months now

Comment

I said bye bye to BPA.. been with Netspace for nearly 2 months now
                  YAY Netspace, talk to them today about their listing on Adslusers.com.au -- the new adslusers site rocks

YAY -- I got the seconds database. My weekend is made

Comment

YAY Netspace, talk to them today about their listing on Adslusers.com.au -- the new adslusers site rocks

YAY -- I got the seconds database. My weekend is made
                    new design for adslusers any previews ?

Comment

new design for adslusers any previews ?
                      This is a screenshot taking about 2 weeks ago. Some providers wanted to see before they signup.

Comment

This is a screenshot taking about 2 weeks ago. Some providers wanted to see before they signup.
                        too small! j/k

can't wait to see the real thing

Comment

too small! j/k
                          That's what the providers said too. I'm just a BIG tease

Comment

That's what the providers said too. I'm just a BIG tease
                            takes out magnifying lens

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X