Clear All

• Brian Cruz
    replied
    Thanks guys, I got it working now!

Leave a comment:

• scoutt
    replied
    just to capitalize on what Gamefreak said:

it doesn't matter if you have a background in the table or not if there is nothing in the cell NS will not rneder it. so to fix that you need to use & nbsp; (without the space)

also NS has a difficult time dealing with nested tables and nested tables with backgrounds in them. try to avoid it if possible, although it will work if you make it the work around. somewhere here on thsi fourm we had discussed the nested table issue in NS.

Leave a comment:

• Gamefreak
    replied
    Also, if, in Netscape, you specify a table bgcolor and the table contains nothing within it, it wont show up. In IE, it will.

Leave a comment:

• Max_Radius
    replied
    one thought:

All of your tables and td's have CSS id's for the new style .
    is it possible that you forgot to include the cascading style info for the forum style?

*you would have the .css info in your I.E. temporary internet files from previous revisions, but not in you N.S.4.0. temp files*

next thought:

it's a shame to admit, but all webdesigners are handicapped by the public's use of Navigator 4.0 .

There are many Cascading Styles that do not work in NS 4.0 that do in IE 5+ and NS 6+

P.S.
    you have a killer website!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Cruz
    started a topic Problem with Netscape 4

Problem with Netscape 4

I'm giving my fourms a facelift and have started work on a whole new design. I was very pleased with how it turned out, until I looked at it in Netscape 4. For some reason none of the table colors are showing up! This problem doesn't exist in my old design, and I can't find anything in the HTML that explains why this is happening. Can one of you guys take a look at this page in Netscape 4 and then in a real broswer and tell me what I did wrong?

http://forums.toonzone.net/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=94

This is what my old design, which doesn't have the problem, looks like:

http://forums.toonzone.net/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=15

Thanks for any help you can give!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X