counter with database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counter with database

first of all i never used php or mysql, just installed it on apache for windows

i want to realize a counter for my page which counts the hits :P and adds to the database the time of access and browser version

then it should create a graphical output for the times (1.00, 2.00, 3.00 etc and how many accesses there were) and the percentage of browser versions (mozilla blah : xx%)

could anyone give me an url to a page or a php script or tell me how to do it? thx

Check http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/

-jim

Comment

thanks, but that's not really what i'm looking for
      i want a counter which adds browser and time of the visitor into a database
      then i can use another script, ie. counter.php?action=graphic and get a graphic output like:
      1.00 2.00 3.00 4.00 5.00 and bars how many visitors there were
      and ie. counter.php=action=table brings up a table with all saved browser names and a percentage of how many users use which one

by the way: where can i get this f**king GD 1.3 library for windows, binary version? i only found linux distributions, version 1.8.x or c++ sources

thanks again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X