Best PHP News Script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best PHP News Script?

What's the best news posting program written in PHP? I'm looking for something that has comment features, smilies, customized templates, search, archival, stats, maybe catagories that display subject icons, etc...
    http://www.almostsmart.com/misc/sig/sig.php

in all honesty

I think it is vbulletin. I got mine built with all you described plus more. Like posting news with images like cnn etc... I am looking now for a way to generate thumbnails for those images using GD so I could display them on front page (that's why I came here now). Take a look at that page . You will not be able to go pass that unless you are a member.

I don't think that people realize what they can do with vbulletin.

the blank space will be for the thumbnails once I find a good soul to help me
    Last edited by Lionel; Sun 3 Feb '02, 9:41am.

Comment

i have a server-side newsscript like you speak of in developement. all the basic features work. i'm just adding other stuff now./

should be ready soon. but yeah, vbb makes a great newscript. i used forum2news intergration for AGES.
      Cons

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X