not really VB related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not really VB related

does anyone know where i can find a PHP script to set up my own web-hosting service (allow users to upload files into their own directories, and all that good stuff that all the good hosting companies can do)??

try google
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

well either u pay for a software like ensim, plesk or pd-admin... or u look at common script sites like hotscripts.com or similiar ones

cheers,
      -joerg

Comment

hot scripts has one, but it doesn't work for me... i tried to set it up and i kept getting mysql connection errors (i set everything up right though)... ill try one more time though

Comment

Re: not really VB related

Originally posted by Skitchen8
          does anyone know where i can find a PHP script to set up my own web-hosting service (allow users to upload files into their own directories, and all that good stuff that all the good hosting companies can do)??
          I honestly hope this is not the only thing that you are doing to create a web host. This is just one part of it, allowing your users to have a web based admin panel.

And to show your potential clients that you mean business, I would suggest shelling out some money for Ensim's product (it's very nice, btw).

-Vic

Comment

how much and where do i get it??

Comment

http://www.ensim.com/demos/lhindex.shtml

or just
              www.ensim.com

-Vic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X