Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I edit the display text of my forum homepage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I edit the display text of my forum homepage?

URL of the page in question is http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.org/forums/forum.php and yet when I open that file in my FTP editor, I can't find the text I want to edit anywhere in the file!

Originally posted by aipr View Post
    URL of the page in question is http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.org/forums/forum.php and yet when I open that file in my FTP editor, I can't find the text I want to edit anywhere in the file!
    Do you mean to open the forum.php file? It would be best to first upload it to your pc and open it up with a php editor program.

If that is not what you meant, please be a little more specific as to what file you want to edit.

Comment

Hi, Borbole, and thanks. What I mean is this: Currently, at the top of my Forum page, in the upper left-hand corner, there is a little house/home logo. Underneath it is the name of our community, 2prevent. But underneath that, it says "Welcome to the 2prevent." I would like to remove the word "the" (since, grammatically, it's incorrect). How do I do that?

Comment

Hi, Borbole, and thanks. What I mean is this: Currently, at the top of my Forum page, in the upper left-hand corner, there is a little house/home logo. Underneath it is the name of our community, 2prevent. But underneath that, it says "Welcome to the 2prevent." I would like to remove the word "the" (since, grammatically, it's incorrect). How do I do that?
        In that case try to edit the welcome_to_the_x phrase at Languages & Phrases in your Acp.

Comment

Muchas gracias, borbole. That did the trick!

Comment

Muchas gracias, borbole. That did the trick!
            You are welcome aipr.

Comment

Working...
            X