Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error:The length must be a positive value which will result in a date less than 2037

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error:The length must be a positive value which will result in a date less than 2037

I know I am running an old version,(VB.3.5.4) and plan on updating to the latest now that i have transferred to a new server, however until I do so I am having a slight issue that was not happening on the old server.

Since there never was an option to offer lifetime subscriptions, i just created a subscription of 100 years.. This worked fine on old server with php 4. But now on new server with PHP 5 i get this error:

The length of the subscription you entered is invalid. The length must be a positive value which will result in a date less than 2037.
    From reading, it supposedly is a limitation of php, however i never had a problem on old server with php4, but now with php5 it doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated..

UPDATE: From my further readings this is supposedly a limitation of php if you are using a 32bit kernel. My old server was 64bit, new one is 32 bit. However I have read where folks got it to work regardless. Anyone that can shed some light on the issue would be great.

Cheers.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X