Align entire nav bar right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Align entire nav bar right

I've tried almost everything that I know of to try and get my entire nav bar bumped over to the very right, however it just aligns itself right within its own <td>.

Can anyone suggest anything that'll get each image directly next to each other? The code included would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

*bump*

Any suggestions?

Comment

Your current code would be helpful.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

//EDIT:

I managed to get it all aligned right by placing it all within the one td, however there's still some padding between images - any suggestions how to remove this?

Last edited by fuzz22; Sun 22 Mar '09, 3:11pm.

Comment

Don't keep asking for support if you aren't willing to offer a link or source code of the section you want help with.
          If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
          www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

I'm more than willing to post a source code, however I'm 100% sure that error isn't in the one I'm using and I'm asking for in which code this padding may be.

Comment

The picture you're showing is not a default style, so it could be a different than default template. The padding should be set in the CSS. But as a coder, I can't say anything for sure because all you're giving is a picture - not even a screen shot, just a picture. But even a screen shot wouldn't tell much.

No soup for you. If you want coding help, you either provide the code or a link to the site so we can offer the help you need. If you want to be stubborn about it, then ask the designer to help you - which is what you should have done to begin with - they were the one who designed the style and know where and what the code is.

Jim
              If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
              www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

I'm the designer & I can't post the source code if I don't know which one to post.

Comment

If you don't know which code to post, how would you be able to fix it?

By your description and picture this looks like the navbar template.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                  X