No announcement yet.

I'm looking to hire a PHP programmer who is familiar with the vBulletin code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to hire a PHP programmer who is familiar with the vBulletin code

I am looking for anyone who is interested in doing extensive modification of the vb code (not just code hacks). I will also ask you to code entirely new features, so I need someone who is very knowledgeable about PHP. The pay will be a fixed amount, and actually kind of low for the amount of work that needs to be done. $1000 USD for approximately a week's worth.

I apologize if this does not belong in this forum. I am aware of services such as elance, but I would prefer hiring someone who has experience and love for vb. ^_^

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks. I would also appreciate it if you would include your username on these forums in the email.

£500 a week, thats not bad, if it wasn't for sixth form I would take you up on that offer

Comment

sixth form? o.o

Comment

Its like college, but not, you have to qualify to get in or something like that, they let anyone in college, sixth form is different. And they make us work, , though I have gotten away from doing my maths homework for 5 week

Comment

ah i see. ^_^

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X