wordpress header nav into vbulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wordpress header nav into vbulletin?

I run a website with wordpress as my frontend and also incorporates vbulletin.
    I have already installed the vbulletin/wordpess bridge and it works perfectly.

What I need:
    1. Wordpress dynamically generates the 'header navigation' so that whenever a new page or category is added, the link appears on the top of the theme. I need this same dynamic navigation brought onto the top of my vbulletin theme.

I do not want any type of iframes etc

Both the wordpress and vbulletin databases are located in the same database, I used prefixes for the programs.

Frankly, it should be a pretty quick n easy project. I was able to pull the header out myself and get it working outside of wordpress, but as soon as I put it into vbulletin everything below the navigation doesn't show up. Probably not closing db connection right or something stupid.

does anyone know the easiest way to accomplish this?

This requires custom coding which we cannot officially support. Try asking for help with this at the vB Mod site: www.vbulletin.org
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X