No announcement yet.

PHP/CGI based portal systems w/o mySQL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP/CGI based portal systems w/o mySQL?

I'm looking for a free portal/news/site management script that doesn't require mySQL (my webhosting plan doesn't include it). It would be nice if something similar to phpnuke were out there, but I'm guessing that's not likely. Even a fairly simple one would be good enough.

The main features I'm looking for are multiple account secure news posting, polls, and user registration/options.

So, I take it your not using vBullein?

JOsh

Comment

I help run a site use vbulletin for a fairly large community, I am not the owner of the license, and using it in two locations would be illegal. But working with vbulletin has made me aware of the powerful portal systems that integrate into vbulletin. It would make sense that there are others out there that do not require vbulletin or mySQL (even though it's superior to flat file systems).

Comment

I was just curious.. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you. If you do wind up going with a portal that builds on top of vBulletin, you could always look at vbPortals (http://www.phpportals.com)

Josh

Comment

Working...
        X