Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to merge vB & GunBound Classic

Hello,

I just recently purchased vBulletin for my game server, however I'm having trouble locating where I can edit the template around where there's someone's ID displayed 'anywhere', like for example, the Online user's list. What I would like to do is place the user's GunBound rank image beside their ID on the forum, so it would look like this:

LokoGB
    //Edit: Apparently IMG code doesn't work.

I have this system working perfectly on my SMF board, but I'd rather use vBulletin. If you don't understand what I am talking about, see this URL:
    http://forums.softnyx-canada.net/
    This is my SMF forum, soon to be vBulletin. You should be able to see what I'm talking about here.

/* My next question is, do you guys know the algorithm used to create the Password hash in vBulletin? I would like it so when users register on the main GunBound website that their vBulletin account is automatically set up for them with the same password as their GunBound account. */

Just figured out the paragraph above here, thanks: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...38&postcount=2

//Edit: To the guests out there that would like to help, my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!
    Last edited by Leo Renard; Sat 16th Feb '08, 6:45pm.

I'm assuming you only want certain users to have that emblem by there name? If so, maybe by usergroup? (e.g. only admins get the emblem next to their name) All you'll need is to create a simple hook and modify the Who's Online bit for the forumhome. If you really need the help I can do it for you.

Comment

look around vb.org - this is a common request with various solutions.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Why install something that doesn't even work appropriately when you can put together a simple switch case against usergroups as a hook and display it accordingly on the Who's Online bit?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X