php errors on image uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php errors on image uploads

Facing a really frustrating problem with image uploads on vbulletin addon scripts. Hoping for some advice.

What do the following errors mean

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.0.6
    libpng warning: Application is running with png.c from libpng-1.2.2

The above errors are flagged when i try to upload any image to my photopost vbgallery(version 2.2) install(using imagemagick and gd combination), a hacked version of vbgarage(using only gd as image processing library) and on trying to view images that are processed and converted in real time by gd library. Basically am getting blank pages on all the above(view and upload of images)

Now all this was working fine till 3 days back. We had a server load spike. I decided to enable xcache var caching only(not opcode cache) however in the process something went wrong and our apache had to be rebuilt by support personnels at servint. The problem has started since then. As far as i know the image upload and conversion is the only thing thats been affected. We have meanwhile even tried upgrading php to php 5.2.5(from 4.x) and that hasn't helped too.

Any ideas on what could be triggering this? (I doubt var caching of xcache is responsible for this). The problem is on two installs of vbulletin(3.6.8 and 3.6.4) and both running on vbseo. Apache v1.3.39, xcache version 1.2.1 and Zend Optimizer v3.3.0

Thanks
    Largest Indian Technology Forum | Clean Fun Forum
    SNLogic

You need to upgrade libpng to it's most recent release. That's a common problem when you have two different LIBPNG versions trying to link.

Comment

Yes I found that out. Fixed this a long time ago. Forgot to update the thread.
      Thanks though
      Largest Indian Technology Forum | Clean Fun Forum
      SNLogic

Comment

No, no problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X