X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chexbox
    replied
    Originally posted by Susan
    Sitepoint's webmasterbase.com has a great php/mysql tutorial set for beginners. http://webmasterbase.com/article.php/228 It even took it slow enough for a "oldster" like me to understand.
    Thank you susan. Bytheway, cute avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Heh, ok.

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    You mean is tubedogg Kevin Yank?

Definitely not, sorry

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    I'm just wondering, and I hope tubedogg see this, is he Kevin Yank?

Leave a comment:

• Susan
    replied
    Sitepoint's webmasterbase.com has a great php/mysql tutorial set for beginners. http://webmasterbase.com/article.php/228 It even took it slow enough for a "oldster" like me to understand.

Leave a comment:

• Chexbox
    replied
    Originally posted by Chexbox
    I am also only 15.
    I DO! I may not know a lot of PHP, but I know JavaScript and HTML and Basic and TI-Basic and C and whatnot and Java and such. PHP is going to be easy, but I can't find any good books and online tutorials are inconsistent and suck because they don't take the complete beginner into consideration and they expect you to know such things like SQL commands and such. SO sucka. I don't usually tell peoples online my age because then they don't respect me and I know now that anyone who reads this post will never respect or visit my web site again. They'll forever think I'm an amateur or if there's something that I know that they do not then they'll be jealous and just flameevery post I do or something so there is no point in posting anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hensler
    replied
    I think it's funny how all the young ones say "PS. I'm only xx".
    Do you ever hear someone say "PS. I'm retired"?

Leave a comment:

• Gellpak
    replied
    wow i'm 17, but do i broadcast? no.... noone really cares
    read php books and just fiddle

Leave a comment:

• Chexbox
    replied
    I am also only 15.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic getting started?

getting started?

i would really like to get into making hacks for vbb but where do i start i have no idea? ps. im only 15.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X