Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagemagick

Hi,

Sorry to dig this thread up but as my question is on the same topic it seemed a waste to create a new thread.

I'd like to find out the imagemagik directory using SSH. But I don't know what to type in.

I tried: grep | image (as instructed by a friend of a friend)

However that didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Best Regards,

Matthew M (matius4)

Uhhh... You started a new thread...

In any case, you could start with "locate commandname". If that doesn't work, try "find / -name commandname" (this will take a long time but will search EVERYWHERE on your system).
    Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by jason|xoxide View Post
      Uhhh... You started a new thread...
      Actually I started it for him. Just got pulled away before I could put a note on it..

OP: We actually prefer that people start new threads for their own issues. It is less confusing in the long run that way.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks Wayne I'll bear that in mind in the future. I did a search for "whereis convert" and found the information I was looking for.

Cheers for all the help everyone. I'm glad I've got it sorted at last. It's been rather frustrating.
        Best Regards,

Matthew M (matius4)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X