Help needed on homepage code please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed on homepage code please!

OK, below is a screenshot of a page on my site, minus the red "CONTENT" bar which I added in for the image. I want to make a table for content on the right of my page where the red block is. Thing is, I can't get it to work.

The page is www.realmofhorrorcomics.com/main-homepage.php

What code do I need to place in my code and where to get the above effect? This is REALLY bugging me and any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Nick.

Bump
    Last edited by Zachery; Thu 6 Apr '06, 4:46am. Reason: not yet 24 hours
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

It's not really possible to answer this without knowing how your code currently looks like.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
      It's not really possible to answer this without knowing how your code currently looks like.
      Yeah I was wondering if people can just go to the page and go View->Source

Thanks
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Nevermind I worked it out.

I used

Code:
        <DIV style="position:absolute; top:4; left:736; border-style:double; width:103; height:518"> 
        This would have an exact position on the page 
        </DIV>
        after the <head> tag, and it did it.

Comment

Seems like a bit of CSS stuff.

At least you figured it out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X