each page is 15kb and doesnt take long time to load
    I have pretty much the same size and stuff on the text everywhere
    but i have some javasript and stuff.

Originally posted by Veiron
    should i use css in my webpage?
    each page is 15kb and doesnt take long time to load
    I have pretty much the same size and stuff on the text everywhere
    but i have some javasript and stuff.
    Well CSS can certainly make things a lot easier.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
      Well CSS can certainly make things a lot easier.
      whats the difference.... sorry im a noob

Comment

css can save you a lot of time in the future

CSS is becoming very popular as it becomes more well know for it's flexability. In general on a basic level, say you want to have your all you links in your entire site act the same way on a rollover or after being visited, CSS allow you to set attributes in ONE PLACE.

If later on in life your web site is grown to say 100 pages and the president decides he want to change the branding of the company and request to have the background colors on the website to change and link colors to change and font type & size to change.... instead of you having to change 100 webpages, test every one of them and spending god know how many hours to do it, you can take oh ... probably five minutes to update the CSS file and show the president before he makes it back to his desk. That should get you a raise or at least a pat on the back.

CSS have many new features (too many to mention) and are definately a good it incorporate into your website.

Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X