Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriptions payed through SMS???

Hello,
    I wonder if someone knows where I could grab a "hack" or whatever it's called so I can charge for subscriptions through sms and cc just like this guy has done here on his forum http://www.synd.nu/forum/vip.php

If there isnt any "hack" avalible I could consider to buy it from a programmer so if you are a programmer and know how to do this send me a pm or reply to this thread.

Got a good sms processor already setup and that is willing to help me out with what ever info we might need.

(if this is posted in the wrong forum pls just move it)

Also note that what I want is too charge the members for viewing attachments not to become a member. They should be able to make threads and write posts but not view attachments unless they paid a subscription fee.

Comment

Modifications (hacks) are posted at vbulletin.org, not at vbulletin.com. I haven't seen a modification that does what you describe yet, but you can always post a (free/payed) request there.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X