Data Verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Verification

Does anyone know of a way to verify what exactly a php script is doing on the backend. At work we had some custom modules written for us and they are all in .dll's. I've tried to open them to view the code but of course its all encrypted and I have no way of telling exactly what the script is doing.

We are going to have it running on a server that we maintain in house and there is not going to be any outside accesss to this. They have given us a serial # that has to be placed in the script to verify that its a legit license but if we arent allowing the server to communicate with anyone on the outside how can they verify that our license is good.

I also dont want our scripts to quit working if they are having problems on there end and our scripts cant communicate with them to verify our information.

So the question is there anyway that i can find out everything that is taking place within a php script to make sure that if i disable my internet connection things arent going to get funky.

There are more ways to validate a license strong then with a callback function. You should first make sure that there is really a callback finction inside. You could ask the company that sold them to you.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X