X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username
    replied
    Breaking Up Pages

I'm with Brian on this one. I'm learning PHP and I have tried several times to make this work and it' always gives me fits. I have a page that shows a list of MySQL records that can be sorted a bunch of different ways (date, author, title, etc) and I want to be able to break the list up into pages that each have a certain number of records. When someone clicks on any of the different sorts it would need to break it, but still use those specific sorts. I keep messing with it, but it gives me a bit of a headache...

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    started a topic Next Page Question

Next Page Question

Ok this is not related to VBulletin, but I have always been trying to figure it out so here goes.

What I need is a way to have a loooong page automaticly split up via php. IE say I had a big article it would make it into say 5 pages or something via a query string. So perhaps the best way would be for it to allow xx charectors per page then make another page.

How would I go about doing this and is there a script to do this?

Thanks so much in advance!!

-Brian