2 pixels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 pixels

is it possible to have every object and when i say object i mean every block... like the navbar we will call anobject for these purposes.... the portal blocks for vbadvanced.... each module i'm considering an object..the forum list, the what's going on box... everything basically... i'm calling an object here....

is that clear enough? reason i'm trying to over-explain is i've had trouble getting my point across elsewhere....

ok so... i'd like to make those objects resize in 2 pixel increments, instead of the normal 1 pixel. This would only be nessicary on a horizontal resize, but i doubt that would matter much since the technique would probably be the same for vertical resizing.

i believe that this can be done in perhaps javascript, but i was hoping for a php technique to do this on a forum-wide level, but to within a certain style only, since other styles would not require this type of resizing.

i've tried other places without any response, so please be kind to me :P since i know this is probably more of a modification request...

any help will be greatly appreciated... as it's the one last step i need to take to make this one particular style work....
    Last edited by Bailx; Mon 4th Apr '05, 4:22pm.

Perhaps what you're looking for is Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Dropdown: StyleVars > and go through those padding and margin and other table related settings?

Comment

naw it's not an issue with padding, margins etc. I created custom tables around the objects... like you'd see at places like vbulletin.org for example...

top left, top middle, top right

left side, object content / fill, right side

bottom left, bottom middle, bottom right

the problem is the worst between top middle & top right...

you know when you resize your browser window..... if you set a table to 100% it will expand as you make it wider.... every odd pixel looks off, but every even increment will make the pattern align... which looks like it's supposed to...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X