Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding User CP features...

Hi Guys,

I looked and there are thousands of IP vs VB threads out there and my choice was an easy one to go with VB... However... my board will need to show the users gender... is this doable thing ? Everything is doable I mean is it doable for a web developer with good mysql but limited php skills ? I program in coldfusion so I can somewhat follow the flow of php and recognize areas that would need to be changed but since I was not part of the VB dev team how difficult would it be to even find those and all those place that needed to be altered and added ?

God I hope I don't have to go with IP just because of one stupid feature ! It is however very important to my board.

Thanks guys !

This can be done, simply with a custom profile field and a small template change..

http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...ead.php?t=5957

Comment

Yes thanks ! you beat me to it, I was on my way here to let people know the same thing. The admins control panel has a great custom user profile fields manager !

Those of you around looking for a board I strongly advise you to look at the VB demo admins control panel ! I develop conrol panels and let me tell you VB has a superb ... I repeat a superb admins control panel ! ... and no I do not work for VB !

STOP COMPARING ! YOUR SEARCH FOR THE BEST BOARD IS OVER !

Great job VB !
      Last edited by Sergio V.; Fri 10th Dec '04, 11:52pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X