PHP and vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP and vBulletin

Hello.... I would like to start learning php so I can create pages in vbulletin. My whole purpose is so I can add content like the login and mini calendar to my left and right columns that I have add by editing the header and footer. I don't know what vb using for inserting php files and templates in to tables.

Could someone please help me with this... I am not trying to create hacks though some of the items I would like to have in my columns may be hacks.

I have no clue as to what all of these things are called ie varibles, arrays, and calling(?) I would just like to be able to insert items into these columns for content.

Is there any turorials that I have missed, ANY help would be great to help me on this quest.

Coll

If you are looking for PHP Tutorials, try TutorialForums

Comment

What I would like to learn is how to call templates.... I have added left and right columns in my site and would like to add items to them. I would perfer to use templates, but I don't know how to 'call' them into the columns.

One of the items that I have is a MenuTree that I would like to use for a site menu, but would be nice to put it in a template and have my column call it (I editted the header and footer to create the columns)

Anyone?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X