vbb and cold fusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbb and cold fusion?

how do you configure the board to run on cold fusion?

vB doesn't run on Cold Fusion. It runs on PHP and only PHP.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Which Sucks because I love coldfusion

Comment

Originally posted by babolo
        Which Sucks because I love coldfusion
        LOL, You can can be the first one to make it run it then cant you ?:P I wish it could run on ASP .NET or ASP I paid loads for the windows server and ASP is miles more secure and better than PHP.

Comment

Originally posted by Khaleel
          LOL, You can can be the first one to make it run it then cant you ?:P I wish it could run on ASP .NET or ASP I paid loads for the windows server and ASP is miles more secure and better than PHP.
          Thats highly debatable....

vBulletin runs only on php because that is what it was coded in, you webserver must be php enabled for it to run on it. Just because vBulletin is .php dose not mean it can't run along side any ASP.NET/Cold Fusion page, or intergrate with it for that matter.

Comment

Its not debatable, my vBulletin runs through php windows, and microsoft sql, php graduates are finding it difficult to get jobs, most places are demanind .NET as it the way to go, every major commerical site likes banks and holiday booking sites are going .NET because it is the way to go. My brother inlaw is a ICT Consultant for IBM he says it is also the way to go as you can use c#, c++, java, javascript, vb,jsp and much more with ASP .NET

Comment

Those are not arguments that it is better or more secure Which is indeed debatable.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X