PHP in vBulletin Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP in vBulletin Signatures

Does the "Enable HTML" option in vBulletin allow PHP? I would like to be able to have my signature have a $_GET variable with the person who is viewing's userName. I did some research and found out that I should be using $bbuserinfo[username], but entering this did not work. Is this the right PHP coding? And should this work in HTML enabled signature?

Full code:
    I'm not sure if the swf BBcode is specific to that particular forum or if it is a standard vB feature, but the footer displays fine. What I need help with is the PHP $_GET variable.

Thanks

Edit: By the way, the forum is vB3.

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not a customer of vBulletin. I frequent a vBulletin board, and was wondering if this was possible. Any idea where a forum user (but not customer) could get support on an issue like this?

Comment

You'll need to ask the webmaster of that forum for this help. Thnne if he needs help he can get support here.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, thanks for your help, I will do that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X