vBB, PHP & Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBB, PHP & Website

I want to go using vBB for the reason why I purchased a licence. The reason was, and still is, to intergrade it into my website, this means that I must 'get info out of vBB' with any code. I know it can be down with the XML and RSS feed, but I don't know HOW.

My knowledge of PHP is very minimal, still learning it. The main things I want to connect with my site, are the following things;

- Signup / Login / Logoff
    ~ Let people sign-up for the forum, without leaving the site, and do all the things like editing there CP on the website
    - Merging the Calender (Events)
    ~ Get the Calender events on the website
    - Active forum threads
    ~ Add the active forum thread onto the website, for fast navigation etc.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advanced.

This requires source code modifications, you are best of asking over at vBulletin.org - our official vBulletin Resources Community.

Additionally you could look into XML/PHP > [Article] RSS with PHP and Magpie < here.

Comment

Because of the problem with updates, and my small knowledge of PHP, true source modification isn't really what I want in the first place, rather do it simple, but if I need to, to get to the point I want, it might be done.

I will read the Article about RSS.

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X