Unreal Tournament 2004 Screenshots! w00t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament 2004 Screenshots! w00t

Either you are a fan or not, and if you don't like ut2004; so be it. Move on plz, nothing to see.

For those who do have an interest in nice quality graphics and especially when they are ingame graphics: here they are!

http://gamespy.com/articles/march04/ut2004maps/

sweety pie! Doesn't that look nice

Funny I just played a few internet games on ut2k4demo and I come here and read this thread.

ut2004 is very fun, played the demo at a local lanparty for awhile.

What is it now just about 1 week until we can get our grubby hands on the gold? Those screen shots of some of the other maps look great.
    eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
    vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
    7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

Not every map is great, but most look amazing and some are really subtle. I like, I weally like it!

Thing is that it even runs smoothly on a geforce2 64mb card haha. But ofcourse the ati 9700 pro 128mb does magic too.

Comment

It seems okay, I just hope it's more fun to play than UT2K3, that was so boring half the time.. :/

Comment

With vehicles and more new maps, I think its the enhanced version of ut2003 and therefor at least the same amount of fun - and only improved.

Comment

I reckon this control-point mode with vehicles might indeed prove to be entertaining for a while...

My heart goes to games with a good story-coop-mode though ... Oh, what a shame, there hardly are any of those...

Comment

uh, do i download that demo or will i buy a games magazin? Is it worth waiting? Beeing a isdn user it would take me a long time to download

sure, it looks sweet but will it run on my 2800+, 512 ddr, gforce 4 ti 128 ddr?

where can i download it for free? i must register @ fileplanet and at gamestar
              MrNase
              Last edited by MrNase; Thu 11 Mar '04, 3:19am.
              That's the end of that!

Comment

I got it from a site that had it mirrored, can't remember the URL though.

I will make a screenshot on my geforce2 card and post it here sweety! (from the demo that is)

http://creations.nl/Shot00002.jpg
                Floris
                Last edited by Floris; Thu 11 Mar '04, 3:55am.

Comment

REMEMBER that url floris!!! NOW!
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
                    It seems okay, I just hope it's more fun to play than UT2K3, that was so boring half the time.. :/
                    It's alot more fun than 2k3

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
                      I reckon this control-point mode with vehicles might indeed prove to be entertaining for a while...

My heart goes to games with a good story-coop-mode though ... Oh, what a shame, there hardly are any of those...
                      I hear you

/me hopes hl2 if it ever comes out will contain a decent coop mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolby
                        What is it now just about 1 week until we can get our grubby hands on the gold? Those screen shots of some of the other maps look great.
                        http://www.unrealtournament.com/news/view.php?id=1467
                        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by floris
                          I got it from a site that had it mirrored, can't remember the URL though.

I will make a screenshot on my geforce2 card and post it here sweety! (from the demo that is)

http://creations.nl/Shot00002.jpg
                          that looks nice, iam downloading it right now. 41,9MB of 214,4MB @ 7kb/sec
                          That's the end of that!

Comment

I was sent UT 2004 final on DVD, is that how it is shipping retail too?
                            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I've never really like UT, but i have to say this looks amazing!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X