No announcement yet.

StarGate SG1 Final Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, here in the US, the final episode is this Friday. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
      DANG!! I like Jonas on the team. He provided an excellent counter-balance to Telk's mood.
      Yeah... I liked Jonas aswell.. Shame they couldnt keep him on the team aswell... He worked well with Daniel the two episodes that they were together before he left

Comment

Jonas was a good charactur but he over lapped with daniel to much which would of made it hard to write for them both.

I waas hoping for jonas to be placed at the SGC and not part of a team, so we would see how a lot and have his input.

hopefully we will see a lot of his next season, but i dobut it

Comment

I actually wait until each series comes out on DVD and then watch. I think Season 6 comes out at the end of March here in the states, so I'll be watching those.

Comment

I already have Series 6 on dvd; came out the 2nd in the US.

Comment

STUPID UPN!!!! We're barely on Season 6!!! :-|
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Just finished the last episode 5 minutes ag and it was amazing. Too bad we'll have to wait till july for atlantis.
                Does anyone know when season 8 is starting?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                  Ok i just saw this seasons final epsidoe, finished about 2 minutes ago. It was so so so good. I was expecting some sort of romance between Sam and Jack, the fight sequences are definately good

I can't wait until the next season or StarGate Atlantis
                  Time to get the DVD and watch an episode or two each day

Comment

Originally posted by Xenon
                    damn, here in germany the 7th season started last week...
                    There are ways to see it earlier

WOW is everyhing to say about this episode. Just WOW.

BTW: Does anyone know when season 8 is starting?
                    Streicher

Comment

It's starting alongside Atlantis in July i think (For the US)

Comment

Yeah there showing at the same time and i expect there will be some show cross over.

Though as far as i can gather is that a civilian team go to atlantis and they get trapped there through some mishap and end up using another gate network and they do some exploring with a new enemy
                        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Haven't seen the season's final episode yet. The channel that I watch Stargate on doesn't show it until tomorrow evening (Friday). Actually missed a lot this season so, looking forward to reruns so I can catch up.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                            Yeah there showing at the same time and i expect there will be some show cross over.

Though as far as i can gather is that a civilian team go to atlantis and they get trapped there through some mishap and end up using another gate network and they do some exploring with a new enemy
                            rofl
                            how original

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X