StarGate SG1 Final Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarGate SG1 Final Episode

Ok i just saw this seasons final epsidoe, finished about 2 minutes ago. It was so so so good. I was expecting some sort of romance between Sam and Jack, the fight sequences are definately good

I can't wait until the next season or StarGate Atlantis
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    Ok i just saw this seasons final epsidoe, finished about 2 minutes ago. It was so so so good. I was expecting some sort of romance between Sam and Jack, the fight sequences are definately good

:O

they still make that show? Dang. Last time i watched it was about 4 or so years ago (maybe more i cant remember)

Comment

I really liked the lost city, not sure what i will think of Atlantis, wont judge it to soon.

I wished the lost city was origionally made as a movie, you can really see the bits which were stripped, and the extra budget of a movie would of made it awsom.

But i am looking forwards to season 8, should do a good job at concluding the whole series and hopefully bringing back some old enemies which would lead to movies...

Comment

Yep it was ace, i'll wait for the repeat to come on Sky One Mix and tape it, then wait for the DVD and buy that. Was really a great episode though, I loved the way the president talked down to Anubis and that wimpy fella who wanted to run away.

Comment

No spoilers please I was supposed to record tonite's episode but I forgot because of the champoins league match

Comment

damn, here in germany the 7th season started last week...
            The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

spectacular episode

Comment

Haha, me too, that show is the best show on TV, its so rox.

Entire SG team commanding the promethius, genius.

Comment

Actually that wasn't the lost city, it was just an outpost.

http://www.torrents.co.uk/torrents/s...7e22.vcd-fanta.[BT].torrent

And i dont consider downloading tv episodes that were shown on public tv piracy before anyone starts commenting, its just like recording a video and lending it to a friend
                  Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Yah, but it was on Sky in the UK and you have to pay for that ghehe, anyway....

Comment

tut tut tut...

personally xvids are better than the vcd's they release especially if you have a crappy tv when watching the ep and can get better quality on a pc monitor.

I'm pritty sure if there wasn't a season 8 we would of seen a lot more in the lost city (as it would of been a movie), the romance between sam and jack would of been a lot bigger part as well as the battle.

Comment

That was the best SG1 episode ever... Oh my god... I love the stargate series... i dont think I can bear to wait for Series 8 though

Comment

I might be wrong here...but what happened to Jonas? Cause Daniel is back....
                          -_-

Something must have happened over the course of season 6 and 7 to Jonas to bring back Daniel

We're caught in Season 6 now here :-|
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                            I might be wrong here...but what happened to Jonas? Cause Daniel is back....
                            -_-

Something must have happened over the course of season 6 and 7 to Jonas to bring back Daniel

We're caught in Season 6 now here :-|
                            Daniel came back after the ascended brought him back to material form due to him breaking a rule. Then Jonas went back to meridian.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Strife
                              Daniel came back after the ascended brought him back to material form due to him breaking a rule. Then Jonas went back to meridian.
                              DANG!! I like Jonas on the team. He provided an excellent counter-balance to Telk's mood.
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X