Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit, I get a kick out of Menno asking me for the code on something so simple and basic

I am just glad I have no way of seeing how long it took me to figure out how to write that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Briscoe
      Wow, why did we revive such an old, old thread?
      it could be because somebody found it interesting enough to post a reply too........

do threads become obsolete after a certain amount of time...if this is so then perhaps they should be pruned.......

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
        it could be because somebody found it interesting enough to post a reply too........

do threads become obsolete after a certain amount of time...if this is so then perhaps they should be pruned.......
        I must be slow yet again. What exactly does this thing do?

Comment

well if you put the username of someone that does your head in on your board, then put the code where instucted, once they log on and get the cookie when they goto your page again or navigate your site they get sent to wherever you put the url in the code.......

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
            well if you put the username of someone that does your head in on your board, then put the code where instucted, once they log on and get the cookie when they goto your page again or navigate your site they get sent to wherever you put the url in the code.......
            oh ok. thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zecherieh
              (You have to understand this is the biggest Clinton supporter in the world
              There's nothing wrong with being a Clinton supporter. You say that like it's a bad thing.
              | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
              |
              Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacrosse Boy
                There's nothing wrong with being a Clinton supporter. You say that like it's a bad thing.
                personally i like bush

Comment

Originally posted by Lacrosse Boy
                  Clinton's a Weasel. 'nuff said .

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    OMG

that's too funny!

send me that code and instructions?

Ya know - I should have just sent you that user

Comment

No need to respond to a 3 year old thread.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X