X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Before you male too big a deal of this, keep in mind that you did not post any information at all, except for the link to a vB warez site. Also I have further information for you but you have turned off your PMs. If you wish to discuss this further, turn them back on and contract me.

Leave a comment:

• redskins_43
    replied
    well with a public post insinuating i am a pirate why would i do the decent thing and privately refute the allegation?

and as a paid up member of this site am i not allowed to be here? i said i dont come a lot i dont expect you or anyone to tell me to stay away.....

Leave a comment:

• Rapid Gaming
    replied
    Originally posted by curley
    i do not own/run or advocate the use of that site and perhaps you could be less quick to speculate next time, i do not use vbulletin (the site) and have visited twice in god knows how long although i have a license i have no need to frequent this site.
    Ummm... then don't bother coming? Perhaps a PM would have been better?

Leave a comment:

• redskins_43
    started a topic mr floris

mr floris

thank you for insinuating that i have no license and advocate the piracy of vbulletin software, i will no longer bother to bring to your (collective) attention any site i find, I find your manner to be offensive to say the least, i do not have to defend myself to you but find myself in the position of feeling it necessary because of your inuendo.

i do not own/run or advocate the use of that site and perhaps you could be less quick to speculate next time, i do not use vbulletin (the site) and have visited twice in god knows how long although i have a license i have no need to frequent this site.

you are not a nice person

thank you.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X