X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoodiE
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Wouldn't it have been easier to send an email or private message to the person responsible for this asking if there is any update in status or if it had been abandoned instead of posting on a public forum and reading a bunch of posts from people who are guessing as much as you?
    Wayne,

Yes it would have, but as I've already stated. I HAVE tried to contact him via PM and have received no response. I don't have an email to contact him since he pulled down his site some time ago.

-Michael

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Wouldn't it have been easier to send an email or private message to the person responsible for this asking if there is any update in status or if it had been abandoned instead of posting on a public forum and reading a bunch of posts from people who are guessing as much as you?

Leave a comment:

• _| () R | Z
    replied
    Originally posted by WoodiE
    What exactly am I supposed to be looking at? All but 3 threads where from last year, the three that was this year has nothing to do with cPublisher.

-Michael
    was actually reffering to posts like this:

Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
    TECK has indeed vanished
    to show that he havent vanished

Leave a comment:

• WoodiE
    replied
    Originally posted by _| () R | Z
    What exactly am I supposed to be looking at? All but 3 threads where from last year, the three that was this year has nothing to do with cPublisher.

-Michael

Leave a comment:

• _| () R | Z
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/searc...earchid=223502

Search: Posts Made By: TECKForum: General Modification Discussion Yesterday, 01:19

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    No problem woodie No offense was taken.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    *cough*typing error in url*cough*

Leave a comment:

• AWS
    replied
    Might want to look into VirtuaNews
    It integrates with vb2 and 3 and works well.
    Last edited by AWS; Tue 24 Feb '04, 1:12pm.

Leave a comment:

• WoodiE
    replied
    Vile,

I'm not jumping on anyone - nor did I want to come off that way. I just thought his post before didn't really help the purpose of this thread. Which is to find out if TECK is still working on cPublisher or not. Dean C if you took offense then I'm sorry, I'm not trying to attack you in anyway.

As far as contacting TECK I have tried PM'ing him and have got nothing in return, emailing him - well to that account? He pulled down his site many many months ago now, so the only communication I know of is through the boards to which I haven't seen any updates other then people calling it vaporware.

Floris - I've heard that too, then I've heard it wouldn't be out until at least 6months after gold, and then again as I've already said I've heard it's over so I'm not sure what to believe. Just hoping someone that knows him or better yet TECK himself let us know whats the status of the product.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I think the latest what I heard is: When vb3 goes gold, it will be released too, not sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I've seen him posting @ vBulletin.org so yes he's still around. Regarding the production of cPublisher I have no idea sorry

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Originally posted by WoodiE
    Ok to come in and make a post like that means nothing, assure me what? He's still around? Production is still going on cPublisher? How about going in a little more detail then that?

-Michael
    Wow, way to jump on Dean for no reason.
    Maybe you should email TECK himself (and wait for a reply) instead of getting upset at people who are trying to help on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• WoodiE
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean C
    TECK is still around I can assure you
    Ok to come in and make a post like that means nothing, assure me what? He's still around? Production is still going on cPublisher? How about going in a little more detail then that?

-Michael

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    TECK is still around I can assure you

Leave a comment:

• LeeCHeSSS
    replied
    TECK has indeed vanished. Besides, creating a program the size of what cPublisher was to be, was probably too much for one person anyway...

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X