Clear All

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    awwww sorry to see you go Damon

So who's gonna replace you over here

Leave a comment:

• Sijo
    replied
    all right...I just got an email telling me that my PayPal account will be refunded within the next days So thanks to all of you guys, especially to you Damon!

Leave a comment:

• paypaldamon
    replied
    Issue

Hi Sijo,

Ok. Please be advised that I will no longer be with PayPal come March 3,2004, so I do hope that the issue is resolved before then.

Leave a comment:

• Sijo
    replied
    Originally posted by paypaldamon
    Hi Sijo,

This is actually an eBay billing issue from what I can read. You are more than welcome to contact me ([email protected]). I will see if I can find a contact at eBay to assist.
    thanks a lot for your help, Damon! I might come back to your offer, but today I got an email from eBay telling me that they'll investigate this problem. The funny thing is, that they sent me an email 2 hours before the other one telling me that I only paid once :P

Well, if it isn't solved in a week or so, I'll contact you! I appreciate your offer

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Thank you Damon for checking out this thread

Leave a comment:

• paypaldamon
    replied
    Issue

Hi Sijo,

This is actually an eBay billing issue from what I can read. You are more than welcome to contact me ([email protected]). I will see if I can find a contact at eBay to assist.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Were you purchasing something on ebay with paypal funds? If so, contact the seller and ask him to reverse/cancel one of the payments.

Leave a comment:

• Sijo
    replied
    well, PayPal won't help So I think it's up to eBay...and their support sucks! You can feel happy if they even send you an auto generated message

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    where's Damon when ya need him

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred
    (402) 935-7733
    1-(402) 935-7733

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Ahhhh, well they made it easier then.

Last year I needed to call them. The last time I had called was probably 5 years ago when their number was on the main page, easy to find. Last year I hunted and hunted, clicked and clicked until I uncovered it. Perhaps they restructed the "contact" information to make it easier to grab the phone and get help.

Leave a comment:

• Fred
    replied
    (402) 935-7733

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    Originally posted by filburt1
    Do they have an 800 number, too, or did I just call that number instead...?
    You have to be logged in to see the 1-888 number

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you from 4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST every day.

Call us toll-free at: 1-888-221-1161

We may only discuss an account with the account-holder. Please have the following information available when you call:

* Your telephone number
    * Your email address
    * The last 4 digits of your credit card or bank account
    registered with PayPal

For security reasons, we must verify the above details before discussing any account-specific information.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Do they have an 800 number, too, or did I just call that number instead...?

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    Just like the rest i've had no problem with them for the time i've been with them.

Kathy, I don't see how the phone number is "hidden" It's very easy to find?

PayPal.com > Help > Contact Us > Help By Phone > http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone

I don't find that very hard?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X