I hate boring threads !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate boring threads !!!

ok so that was just a title to get you thinking so you read this thread. but i warn you, it is ZZzzz.

Guys and gals, please help:

I need to find e-commerce software so i can add "shopping" facilities on my site.

Now i know that linking to other sites is bad so perhaps we could play a sort of online charades to get the message across !

My boss wants results today, or my balls, so any help would be appreciated !
    Talking loud but aint saying nothing.

ok decided after mucho frustration that i am just going to have a form submit all the details as a text file then they can deal with it
    Talking loud but aint saying nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by veedee
      I need to find e-commerce software so i can add "shopping" facilities on my site.
      http://store.yahoo.com - $50 a month for everything.

Comment

If you want to keep it in house then look for a script called ez-trade located in the PHP section of Hotscripts.com (i like everyone else have yet to experience them being unavailable.)
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X