Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud

Im not sure where to post this, but ive just noticed that one of the sites that I visit a lot seem to be using a dodgy copy of vb.

They have removed all the copyright information and any links back to this site, so I just thought that I would inform you of this, as they have banned me from the site for no reason, so I would make it clear to you that they are breaking the copyright laws against you.

The site is www.silenthillforum.co.uk

Originally posted by SunderlandJ
    Im not sure where to post this, but ive just noticed that one of the sites that I visit a lot seem to be using a dodgy copy of vb.

They have removed all the copyright information and any links back to this site, so I just thought that I would inform you of this, as they have banned me from the site for no reason, so I would make it clear to you that they are breaking the copyright laws against you.

The site is www.silenthillforum.co.uk
    You should send this to [email protected].

Also, there is a "brandfree" option, where they are not required to have the copywrite statement.

Comment

I have found the link back to vB but it simply says Powered by : VBulletin 2.3.0
      So they are breaking some rules for now. If they had the brand free, why would they be showing the above?
      http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Fan support who knows but I doubt they are although this really shouldn't be disscussed let Jelsoft handle it.
        Surrix.net: Computer help forums/articles

The person in my avatar is Elisha Cuthbert she plays on Fox's 24

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X