X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Want To Collaborate?

Make a great forum?

Outline your ideas and plan your sections.
    Setup proper marketing and advertise your site.

Comment

What exactly is your idea?

h

Comment

HF,
        I have a few ideas: I'm starting with a small community before I move on to the bigger one. I need a partner or two to aid me in the construction and matinence of the sites. I'd like to get started quickly.

Regarding Floris's responce,
        I'm not sure what you ment, but thanks. Regarding marketing, I can sell ice to Eskimos...

I think this collarboration is a great opprtunity for those who might possibly lack innovative idea's for websites. I pitched my idea on some other site and the members called it "spam". Know what I said to that? "Thank you very much- Have a nice day."
        Rather that spectating on the sidelines, looking for reasons and illusions that this is some kind of scam- I'm very compitent and convinced, and those who take action will not only get somthing built- But have fun. Not my loss.

There's too much talent out there to compromise your work, waiting for a sutable outlet to plug your art. This is not a marriage, or a spelling contest. This is what it is. A collaboration. In the time taken explaining this- Progress could be made.

Let's build something.
        -Lee

Comment

Still confused though, do you have an idea as to what the subject matter would be?

h

Comment

Sounds like you are trying to sell us ice rather than an idea.

Comment

Ill "collaberate" with you i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                HF,
                I have a few ideas: I'm starting with a small community before I move on to the bigger one. I need a partner or two to aid me in the construction and matinence of the sites. I'd like to get started quickly.

Regarding Floris's responce,
                I'm not sure what you ment, but thanks. Regarding marketing, I can sell ice to Eskimos...

I think this collarboration is a great opprtunity for those who might possibly lack innovative idea's for websites. I pitched my idea on some other site and the members called it "spam". Know what I said to that? "Thank you very much- Have a nice day."
                Rather that spectating on the sidelines, looking for reasons and illusions that this is some kind of scam- I'm very compitent and convinced, and those who take action will not only get somthing built- But have fun. Not my loss.

There's too much talent out there to compromise your work, waiting for a sutable outlet to plug your art. This is not a marriage, or a spelling contest. This is what it is. A collaboration. In the time taken explaining this- Progress could be made.

Let's build something.
                -Lee
                I admire the confidence, but still confused on what the idea is?

Comment

Haha, lots of laughs.
                  I can say that "art" oriented communities are the basis of my ideas. A simple forum- a larger "advise" based forum, and finaly- A giant community. But the idea itself is more of that of a long term relationship: Two heads are better than one.

If your interested, just PM me. I'm real busy spending time in other communities, but yea- I'm ready, are you?

Comment

Ok I PMed you

Comment

Since you don't have a vB license I think you should ask again after you purchase a license. I'm afraid it sounds like you are looking for someone to purchase the license for you. If that's the case, then this kind of solicitation is against the forums rules. If it's not the case, then post again when you have your license.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X