Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane vBulltin Master Wanted:

50/50 Partnership:
    I'm fairly new to forum design, but I got a kick-ass idea.

I've allready designed it in my head. I need a parter in the know to bring it to life. There's a lot of issues regarding copyright, hosting, and such that I am infamiliar with.

-Lee
    Last edited by Lee; Mon 16 Feb '04, 7:41am.

Hi there,

If you want to have a vBulletin license, you can purchase one through the purchase link in the footer of this page.

Once installed you can get support on these forums and users can help you.

If you already have a site up and running give me the URL please so I can browse and check it out, if it is my type of community: Then I will think about it.
    Last edited by Floris; Tue 17 Feb '04, 10:06am.

Comment

If Floris doesnt help you I will try. Im pretty experienced with vB.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
        50/50 Partnership:
        I'm fairly new to forum design, but I got a kick-ass idea.

I've allready designed it in my head. I need a parter in the know to bring it to life. There's a lot of issues regarding copyright, hosting, and such that I am infamiliar with.

-Lee
        I have a license lying around. And know vB well. give me a PM.

Comment

I also have a license that is currently not in use, and I have space to host a site, and I am pretty good with vB.

Comment

I'd be willing to hear about your idea and proposal.

PM info if things don't work out with those who have already expressed interest.
            -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by floris
              Hi there,

If you want to have a vBulletin license, you can purchase one through the purchase link in the footer of this page.

Once installed you can get support on these forums and users can help you.

If you already have a site up and running give me the URL please so I can browse and check it out, if it is my type of community: Then I will think about it.
              Thank you all for your help.

Comment

This is an update:

Things are flying, people are coming together, and progress is being made. I've spoken with many people, and now- Their speaking with each other!

There's still time. I havn't found my insane vB master yet... (Only sane one's) LOL. But the point is- that progress is being made. I need someone that's good with skinning, or maybe site policies and legalities.

So PM me, I'm interested in sharing ideas.

-Lee

Comment

hmm, your other thread asking for about the same was closed...and in no thread you talked a word about your idea...
                  Ueli

Comment

Originally posted by orca
                    hmm, your other thread asking for about the same was closed...and in no thread you talked a word about your idea...
                    Are you staff, or are you flaming me?
                    I suggest you edit your last post- as you are ruining my thread and giving me a bad image.
                    Last edited by Lee; Thu 19 Feb '04, 11:51am.

Comment

y not post your idea so people have a idea wut kind of master your looking for

Comment

Yeah..

Ahoy, do you want someone to design a forum skin/templates for your community and help run it and advise you etc ?
                        Have you seen a site that you like and want to copy certain parts and have them built by someone in an orginal way so it looks sort of the same?

PM me with your idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 750mls
                          Ahoy, do you want someone to design a forum skin/templates for your community and help run it and advise you etc ?
                          Have you seen a site that you like and want to copy certain parts and have them built by someone in an orginal way so it looks sort of the same?

PM me with your idea.
                          You just might be the insane vB master I need:
                          Wow, You read me like a book. I have some skills- I'm not that bad. But yea- I'd like to discuss my proposition with you further.

Comment

Nice..

Originally posted by Lee
                            You just might be the insane vB master I need:
                            Wow, You read me like a book. I have some skills- I'm not that bad. But yea- I'd like to discuss my proposition with you further.
                            How should we discuss this further, do you have msn?

Comment

Originally posted by 750mls
                              How should we discuss this further, do you have msn?
                              No Messenger. We're using AIM. I sent you a PM, a week ago, you must have been on vacation.
                              I just got back myself- Boy did I need it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X