Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred
    replied
    I post, hack, and edit templates daily on my board. So on a given day, I spend around 4 hrs on the board. 1 hr is just starring at the board and not moving, just day dreaming.. haha... I got a bad ass attention spand.

Leave a comment:

• Genotoxin
    replied
    I tell ya.. I *really* need to get myself a forum sometime. ;-P

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Florida? That's where I am headed. If you happen to be at Disney and hear of someone getting struck in the head by a flying laptop, well, just plead ignorance.

I'm driving too. Actually, passengering since I can not drive stick (yet). Unfortunatly, 19 hour drive and only 5 hour battery life. But then, no connection anyway, so I will manage....wait a minute, that's nearly a whole day not connected. This is going to be a rough trip.

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    I wish I had wireless....actually, no I don't. I can just see me sitting there on some ride trying to post. Explain that one to my boss. "I don't know what happened....all of a sudden I was thrown to the left and there went the laptop flying from my lap. I raelly don't know where that turn came from!"

Leave a comment:

• JimF
    replied
    ROFL @ Nadine -

I'm going on vacation in March, and I'm driving to Florida because I want to bring my computer with me so I could update my site. I really need a laptop .

-jim

Leave a comment:

• klisis
    replied
    Wow, talking laptop with ya?

Does your laptop has wireless internet?

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    I'm down to about 6 hours of sleep a night and I'm taking the laptop on vacation. I'm either dedicated, stupid, or a nutcase....I'm leaning towards the latter!

Leave a comment:

• klisis
    replied
    too much time? No way Jose.

I want 24 hours per day to be 240 hours per day !

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    too much time ... too much

Leave a comment:

• JimF
    replied
    Yeah, having a dedicated connection at home and at work means one thing - I'm *always* online .

-jim

Leave a comment:

• RJ
    replied
    I went through all thoses changes in my life when I first got internet connectivity - VB had nothing to do with it.

The amount of time I spend working on my VB board also depends on whether I'm doing general tweaking/admin-ing, or swearing my way through the lastest VB2.0 upgrade attempt.

Leave a comment:

• veedee
    started a poll my name is VD and i am a vB-aholic

my name is VD and i am a vB-aholic

Under 1 hour
    9.52%
    1 - 3 hours
    23.81%
    Over 3 hours
    23.81%
    What year are we in ?
    42.86%
    I cant get away from my board, its changed my life, my wife had a sex change and i didnt notice, my kids grew up, and got degrees, my car was repossesed, i didnt even know that Bush got elected, my room is a mess of pizza boxes and empty coffee mugs....

OK so not really true, but I do spend a lot of time glazed eyed infront of my forum.

How much time do you spend a day on your board ?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X