Whuuaaaaaaaa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whuuaaaaaaaa?

This item updates the Bookshelf Symbol 7 font included in some Microsoft products. The font has been found to contain unacceptable symbols. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
    That is by far the most bizarre Windows Update description I have ever read.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Well this is most likely what they're talking about...I wonder why it would ever be included in a font in the first place...
    Attached Files
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Its not really bad. At one point it time it stood for good luck and happyness.

Comment

yup was gonna say the same faranth before hitler adopted it, it was around for a long time. he actually used it for reasons unknown to me but i know they were uncovered by some of his research. he actually done some amazing research while he was alive, Hollow Earth Theory, Demonology, Telekinesis, Reptillians and more. i would've loved to read some of his research. when he weren't crazy trying to irradicate all non-blondes he was amazing.

Comment

I read about that a few months ago when they first discovered that character. I haven't installed that update on any of my computers yet.
          http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
            Its not really bad. At one point it time it stood for good luck and happyness.
            Actually, that's the inverse symbol (i.e. the arms are pointing the other way). Hitler's swastika is an inverted image of the original hindu symol representing life (or so I understand it).

Comment

I don't understand why this was a critical update. I would expect something like that to be one of the recommended updates.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X