X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by poolking
    When I click on the extensions link, it gives me a 404 error, any other sites I can get these extensions from?
    Try the mirror: http://m1.161.telia.com/~u16112907/firefox/

Leave a comment:

• akiy
    replied
    I think one of the best extensions for Fire{bird,fox} and Mozilla has to be MozEx.

I use it so that I can use the right-click menu on a textarea to edit its contents using emacs. This makes doing edits on templates and such a breeze!

PS: RC4 upgrade went smoothly on my test server. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    When I click on the extensions link, it gives me a 404 error, any other sites I can get these extensions from?

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Tab Browser Extensions, an absolutely huge extension (slows things down for many people) probably has that functionality. It has like everything. O_o

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    I think there's an extension that adds some tab functionality which includes that.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Install one of the mouse gesture extensions. They have the capability to reuse windows and/or tabs.

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    As far as I can tell, you can't.

IE has an advanced setting to set 'Reuse windows when launching shortcuts' which achieves what you want when set to 'No', but I can't find anything similar in the Firefox preferences.

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Got a quick question.

I already have a window open, when I click a link in an email how do I stop Firefox from opening up a new window and just display the site in the same window that is already open?

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    FYI:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...448#post609448

Leave a comment:

• Breaker
    replied
    Originally posted by assassingod
    They stole my fox idea! Had a site up for ages called PHPFOX with a fox mascot/logo.
    sue em

PS: I beat CeleronXT to it

Leave a comment:

• MasterMac
    replied
    Originally posted by HostOrbit
    I don't see the point in the name change. I personally think Firebird sounds better...
    They had to do it since there was another open-source project called Firebird (a database thingy if I remember correctly)

Oh well

Anyway, I think I may now be able to use Firefox as my new default browser here on OS X now that it's got a few certain things that the previous version didn't have

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    I don't see the point in the name change. I personally think Firebird sounds better...

Leave a comment:

• Kier
    replied
    /me goes to edit functions.php is_browser() function a g a i n.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Hehe nicer name IMO

Leave a comment:

• assassingod
    replied
    They stole my fox idea! Had a site up for ages called PHPFOX with a fox mascot/logo.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X