Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigr
    replied
    I loved Open Range. It was great. Robert Duvall was great.

Of the others on the list i've seen Once Upon A Time In Mexico which i found to be poor, no where near as good as Desperado, and Intolerable Cruelty. I thought I.C. was okay, quite funny in places, but no where near as good as Open Range.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• sabret00the
    replied
    Originally posted by DWZ
    In what way?
    he acts as a guy with a few issues so makes this little annoying noise all the way through the movie

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    I would see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre if I was ONLY with my GF again. I got scared and I held onto her instead of the otherway around. Otherwise I liked Once apoun a time in Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    floris: for germans it's quite hard to choose a movie... because movies in germany have a different title.

For instance the new movie 'Torque'. In germany it's called 'Hard am Limit'...

(the t.c.m. was the only movie that i know )

Leave a comment:

• DWZ
    replied
    Originally posted by sabret00the
    Matchstick men is annoying
    In what way?

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    Zero. Zip. Not a one.

Leave a comment:

• sabret00the
    replied
    Matchstick men is annoying
    Lost in Translation is the best off of that list, although Fighting Temptations is great. Once Upon a time in mexico aint as great and Desperado 1 and My Boss's Daughter is just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Radon3k
    replied
    I stand corrected then. Thanks for clarifying that, BillaBongUSA.

Leave a comment:

• BillaBongUSA
    replied
    Actually, the events in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies never happened, but the murderer in the movie is said to have been based on an actual killer named Ed Gein, who stole human corpses from grave sites and used them to make furniture and stuff.

You can check out this article from Snopes.com for more information.

Leave a comment:

• Radon3k
    replied
    I chose "Matchstick Men", "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "Open Range". I've seen "Matchstick Men" and "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" but I have not seen "Open Range" yet. I liked both of the ones I did see. "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" is based off of a true story and from what I've heard, the black and white film footage at the end of the movie is real.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    I will pretty much see all of those in due time. None of them are on my must see list though.
    Exactly,
    so I am trying to figure out which one would be worth first :>

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I will pretty much see all of those in due time. None of them are on my must see list though.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre because i like that genre

Leave a comment:

• Lumina
    replied
    As Kathy...
    You did not select an option to vote for. Please press back to return to the poll and choose an option before voting.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Why not a "no choice - not interested in any of these...?"

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X