Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The nipple incident.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • seriosly dont get the big deal about a womans boob
    other celebreties have done far more contraversial things and no one cared
    and now when a woman actually apologises for her behavior (even though she shouldnt be made answerable to anyone,) She gets Sued and Slandered over nothing basicly
    Its been blown out of proportian , and another thing would be if they objected so much why has it become the most searched clip and pic on the entire internet
    rugs|cheap rugs|modern rugs|shaggy rugs|traditional rugs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by padmaster
      Ya know, I'm actually kinda pissed about this. If you think my picture was inappropriate, what about the link in post #30.
      Please have mercy on the messenger... it wasn't me who deleted your post.
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

      גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

      Comment


      • Don't worry about it Chen, I don't agree with my post being deleted but I'm over it. It's all good


        FTR - I did review this thread (and links) because I had second thoughts about posting that picture. Based on the content of this thread, I thought it would be OK to post it. I thought it was funny and figured it would get a few chuckles. I guess this subject has run it's course and people are tired of hearing about it.


        End of Story

        Comment


        • I watched most of the superbowl but did not see this incident. I had already left the room disgusted at the "dancing" that was going on ahead of it. I thought it was completely tasteless in that setting and certainly not suitable for viewing by children. I have always thought that the superbowl was something for family viewing. No more. Of course there is nothing "nasty" about the human body or sexuality, but children should be able to keep their innocence for a little while. Adult sexuality should not be a part of their life. It's horrible that parents either have to censor 24-7 or else their children are exposed to this crap.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CondorZ
            I watched most of the superbowl but did not see this incident. I had already left the room disgusted at the "dancing" that was going on ahead of it. I thought it was completely tasteless in that setting and certainly not suitable for viewing by children. I have always thought that the superbowl was something for family viewing. No more. Of course there is nothing "nasty" about the human body or sexuality, but children should be able to keep their innocence for a little while. Adult sexuality should not be a part of their life. It's horrible that parents either have to censor 24-7 or else their children are exposed to this crap.
            lol i'm sure even children have seen one nipple before
            rugs|cheap rugs|modern rugs|shaggy rugs|traditional rugs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by msimplay
              lol i'm sure even children have seen one nipple before
              And of coure, that makes it all right.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

              גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chen
                And of coure, that makes it all right.
                well its like this the human body b4 we knew how to make clothes we are naked
                we are born naked and we have to take our clothes off to do any natural bodily functions ie have a bath , sex , exrete

                so i really dont see the problem with the nipple as for her shes being descriminated against she even apologised hence she doesn't deserve this treatment other pop stars have done much worse and gotten away with it

                i mean in their videos they are near enough naked anyway just coz they over the breast that makes the videos ok or if they cover their vagina

                its all a load of double standards
                rugs|cheap rugs|modern rugs|shaggy rugs|traditional rugs

                Comment


                • Originally posted by msimplay
                  well its like this the human body b4 we knew how to make clothes we are naked
                  we are born naked and we have to take our clothes off to do any natural bodily functions ie have a bath , sex , exrete
                  yeah that's true. Have you ever seen the documentaries of the tribes in South America who still live in the "primitive" way, nude or almost nude, hunt for all their food, etc? Ever see the adults do those moves that Janet and Justin were doing or any type of sexual display in front of the children of the tribe? I sure haven't. Even people who still live in the nude don't put on sexual displays for their children and all the world to see. In the context that was that halftime show, nudity=sex, and had no place in television for family viewing.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CondorZ
                    yeah that's true. Have you ever seen the documentaries of the tribes in South America who still live in the "primitive" way, nude or almost nude, hunt for all their food, etc? Ever see the adults do those moves that Janet and Justin were doing or any type of sexual display in front of the children of the tribe? I sure haven't. Even people who still live in the nude don't put on sexual displays for their children and all the world to see. In the context that was that halftime show, nudity=sex, and had no place in television for family viewing.
                    Nudity does not in anyway equal sex. You have sex with your clothes on.

                    Dark Shogun

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chen
                      You don't live in the US so it's probably safe to assume you don't read their newspapers or watch their news, and internal political issues do not tend to get much attention around the world.
                      This can be used against you Chen when you said:

                      Originally posted by Chen
                      In some Arab countries you can also have dozens of wifes
                      Dozens of wives? Do you live in any of those Arabic countries and, therefore, figured out that some men out there have dozens of wives?
                      Do you think Arabs can tolerate this faulty comment, coming from an Israeli Vbulletin developer?
                      Too shame ..


                      About the incident.. disaster.. is this what happens when you loose britney..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ABLady
                        LOL

                        I think you can only have up-to 5 wives in some arabic contries if you can of course support all of them the same! I mean buy them food, and housing and clothing and such!
                        Well infact it's up to 4 wives .. and not anyone can have 4 wives. There are conditions like: treating them equally, being financially and physically abled, separating them in different homes .. etc .. if any of those conditions did not meet, then you are not allowed to have more than one. This is fair enough to prevent 'affairs', which is the main cause for divorces in many cases.

                        Comment


                        • Or ..
                          .. we can talk about nipples again

                          It was on the news today that MTV is going to censor more clips during the day to save the minds of children.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lahloob
                            Dozens of wives? Do you live in any of those Arabic countries and, therefore, figured out that some men out there have dozens of wives?
                            Do you think Arabs can tolerate this faulty comment, coming from an Israeli Vbulletin developer?
                            Too shame ..
                            A dozen or four, it does not really matter and has no bearing on the point I was trying to make - that different cultures exist in different countries / occupied territories, and that you need to adapt to the culture in which you live if you do not wish to irritate others in your actions.

                            And by the way, I'm Israeli but not a Vbulletin developer. Not sure where you got that. And I don't really care if Arabs can tolerate my comments, they would probably not like me that much even without them.
                            Chen Avinadav
                            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

                            גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

                            Comment


                            • This thread has outlived it's usefulness, if in fact it ever had any.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                              Steve Machol Photography


                              Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X