Logitech MX-700 Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech MX-700 Mouse

My Logitech MX-700 Cordless Optical Mouse's browser buttons have stopped working

The left/right buttons work fine, but whenever I try to use the other buttons (Scroller, Browser buttons) nothing happens.

I've looked at the Troubleshooting guide which came with the mouse, and also looked at the F.A.Q at logitech.com but I can't seem to get any answer. I've also looked at the mouse configuration to see if there's any fault there - nothing. Before I call up customer support, has anyone else had the same trouble with this mouse? It seems very odd that it just stopped.

i've got the same mouse and mine is working fine, try downloading software or even upgrading to the latest featured on the logitch site

Comment

Uninstall software, reinstall software. It should fix you up.

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
      http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll try both!

Comment

I have the same mouse too,, only cordless optical mouse i have had that doesnt suck,, when it comes to battery life
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Do you like the mouse? I have the mouseman dual optical, and love it, only has one side button and i use that for my back button, are the buttosn easy to use?
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
              Do you like the mouse? I have the mouseman dual optical, and love it, only has one side button and i use that for my back button, are the buttosn easy to use?
              Very easy to use, and the mouse itself is shaped to fit your hand very nicely. The MX-700 i have has two side buttons (forwards and backwards by default), left side, one small middle button on top (brings up history by default) and one button on each side of the scrolling wheel. (up and down by default)

They can all of course be programmed , to do pretty much anything but clean the kitchen sink..
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Will the wireless go through wood? I have a desk that has a keyboard slideout under the desk, if not if i like the mouse i'll get the bluetooth.

Comment

my best guess is which type of wireless...infrared?
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Whatever comes with the MX700

Comment

it's funny as it goes thru some things but not others. they've got a new bluetooth version coming out

Comment

The MX-700 is excellent, I would get the BlueTooth version but it's a bit expensive.

Btw, I got the mouse working again - thanks all who replied

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                          my best guess is which type of wireless...infrared?
                          Fast RF , not Infrared..
                          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Asendin
                            Fast RF , not Infrared..
                            Well, Fast RF if you get the MX-700, Bluetooth if you get the better one.

I want to get the new keyboard >_<

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                            http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X