can someone send me an e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone send me an e-mail

i don't think hotmail is letting any mail through.

i don't have any jumk mail settings on, the only mail i seam to be getting is from vbulletin.org.

E-MAIL REMOVED
    Last edited by nebby; Thu 29 Jan '04, 8:17am.

thanks Dominik Hahn

i got it.

i wonder why i'm not getting mail from around 5 different things then.
    it's been around a week already from them all. and some of them are automated e-mail i'm expecting, so it's not just lazy people.

Comment

You should remove your email address from your post. It's gonna get harvested, then you will get spam.

If you need to post your email address it's a good idea to do something like username*NO SPAM*@domain.com . Most people know to remove the *NO SPAM* part but harvesters don't.

Comment

Originally posted by nebby
        thanks Dominik Hahn

i got it.

i wonder why i'm not getting mail from around 5 different things then.
        it's been around a week already from them all. and some of them are automated e-mail i'm expecting, so it's not just lazy people.
        no problem
        but iam still waiting for a reply
        That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
          You should remove your email address from your post. It's gonna get harvested, then you will get spam.

If you need to post your email address it's a good idea to do something like username*NO SPAM*@domain.com . Most people know to remove the *NO SPAM* part but harvesters don't.
          Yeah, didn't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman

Many harvesters are getting very good at doing that as well.
            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X