Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    WS_FTP Pro wouldn't download the pictures folder either. Yeah CuteFTP began moving the folder as I requested but the same pictures that FTP Pro wouldn't move, those are the pictures that Cute FTP Pro simply lost. I ended up closing my site since all the pictures are lost and will be starting new once more in a few days. Since it's a photo ratings site, having no member photos is not too cool.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    ah the wonders of CuteFTP. You might consider using WS_FTP Pro. Seems to handle folder to folder transfer better. And I've yet to have any complaints.

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    PLease ignore. I ended up losing all the pictures in that folder. I used CuteFTP and tried moving a folder that way, it ended up losing all the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    started a topic FTP Help

FTP Help

Hi all

I am trying to transfer an images folder from one directory to another directory on the same server. No matter what FTP program I use it fails. With Cute FTP I simply get this message: Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not found, no access).

What do I need to do to download this directory on my server to get it to another directory?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X