• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your cars

Hey all

What cars to do you drive/do you own?

I got a Golf III, 1.8l and 75 HP.

A drivers license is yet to come.

You can see a picture of it here. That picture was taken just after i bought it. Now, it's equipped with a mp3/cd radio and a 600W amplifier and a 500W subwoofer tube.
    The next month i'll tweak the engine (some chrome parts and stuff like that).

So post some pictures, give us some details
    Last edited by MrNase; Fri 23 Jan '04, 6:36am.
    That's the end of that!

I drive an australian Holden Commodore VXii (2001 model) - its a v6 engine, nothing special peformance wise, just a standard family type car.

Put a custom stereo system (with an ipod link) and navagation system in it, works a treat

You can see a very crap picture here http://www.ozfortress.com/gallery/sh...cat=528&page=1

I might get a few more up in a few hours, but been too busy to take any more.

Comment

I don't drive at the moment, i'm still taking driving lesson's. Planning on booking my test soon.

I'll be looking at some 1.0 or 1.1 litre cars though. I think either a clio or a corsa would do me, but would like to get a pug306 'cept the insurance on that would be rediculously high.
      Computer Networking Forums
      www.unlocked-networks.com

Comment

2001 BMW 330Ci. Don't have a picture of it this year, but I have one from last summer.

It's changed alot since then though.

Comment

I'm not into rice burners or newer cars.

We own a 1967 Dodge Monaco 500, 383 5.7L V8, 4BL Carb, 320HP. We also have a 1985 Chevy Caprice Classic, 305 5.0L V8, 4BL Carb, 175HP, and next week or so, we'll be buying a 1993 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 4.6L V8, 215HP. This car was actually a police pursuit car (car chases, etc). It can easily get to 140MPH (certified speedometer rating). My husband got it up to 118 last week when it was testing it (not that he'll be driving that fast in it - just testing the tranny).

Comment

Yeah, I love domestics aswell. Here's my stang.

Comment

1993 Honda CBR F2
              1995 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
              2000 Honda CRV EX
              2004 Honda Civic EX

Bikes and cars for me. I also race the ZX-6R (drag and track) and the Civic (SCCA).

Last edited by WizyWyg; Fri 23 Jan '04, 10:24am.
              There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

2001 Toyota Celica GT

I'm not a big fan of domestics ... breaks easily and chugs a lotta fuel, but that's just me
                OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Nice car Tolitz. Love the vanity plate. Im waiting for mine for the civic and the zx-6r to come in.

<--- will never buy domestic unless its a 66 Mustang, 67 Shelby , or a 1976 Corvette.
                  Last edited by WizyWyg; Fri 23 Jan '04, 10:33am.
                  There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Black 2002 Toyota Tundra V8 SR5

I don't have any pictures because .. well I don't take pictures of my cars.. My daughter yes, cars no.

Next car? Probably a 2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab I hate domestic trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie
                      I don't have any pictures because .. well I don't take pictures of my cars.. My daughter yes, cars no.
                      Why not put your daughters in your car and take a pic?
                      OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                      "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Originally posted by WizyWyg
                        1993 Honda CBR F2
                        1995 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
                        2000 Honda CRV EX
                        2004 Honda Civic EX

Bikes and cars for me. I also race the ZX-6R (drag and track) and the Civic (SCCA).

A girl that races, and looks good. Now why don't we have any girls like you in Vancouver?

Not a fan of the Civic, but you have taste in your bikes . I'm thinking about buying a used 2001 or 2002 Yamaha R6 this summer. What do you think of those?

Comment

Im currently looking for either year myself, in the Red Scheme ( i do not like the blue, its way too common here , even though its Yamaha's color scheme ). I prefer the 2001 over the 2000 but I'll take any once either drops to below $5000. I always buy used bikes. Never brand new. If i get the R6, I'll race both the Zx and the R6 at the tracks.

as for the civic, im partial to honda cars. I used to own a CRX and to this day, wished I never sold it...ah dumb things we do.

Comment

'02 Chevy Malibu, silver

Comment

Originally posted by WizyWyg
                              Im currently looking for either year myself, in the Red Scheme ( i do not like the blue, its way too common here , even though its Yamaha's color scheme ). I prefer the 2001 over the 2000 but I'll take any once either drops to below $5000. I always buy used bikes. Never brand new. If i get the R6, I'll race both the Zx and the R6 at the tracks.

as for the civic, im partial to honda cars. I used to own a CRX and to this day, wished I never sold it...ah dumb things we do.
                              Yeah, I want to buy the bike used for the reason that I've never ridden a sport bike before. So if I fall, I don't care of the damage.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X