No announcement yet.

MikeRoweSoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, the kid takes on a Giant and has the mind to profit from it where others would run and hide. I commend him for being a capitalist.

You are all just jealous because you didn't have the mind or the balls to make such a power play.

Long live capitalism!
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

Originally posted by noppid
      Man, the kid takes on a Giant and has the mind to profit from it where others would run and hide. I commend him for being a capitalist.

You are all just jealous because you didn't have the mind or the balls to make such a power play.

Long live capitalism!
      And because we don't have a name like his Although someone could legally change their name to something similiar to a corporate giant's one, then report back to us and see how they're doing

Anyways, I don't have much of an opinion on Mike Rowe as of now, I don't really follow this story as much as probably half of you guys do

Comment

It's enforcable towards the seller, and has also been reported..

Thanks for the link
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Asendin
          It's enforcable towards the seller, and has also been reported..

Thanks for the link
          /me clicks ignore this user and hopes he does the same.
          Computer Help Forum
          An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

/me clicks ignore this user and hopes he does the same.
            Who ignores what? Eh?

Comment

Long live capitalism!
              He registered a domain name, and like everyone else, he was looking for his 15 minutes of fame. There is nothing amazing about that or genius about that.
              Webmaster / Administrator
              www.MegaGames.com
              www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gary W
                Who ignores what? Eh?
                I put him on ignore because I no longer care to hear about M$ or see his efforts in tattletailing. I come here for the vbulletin news.
                Computer Help Forum

Comment

I doubt he was looking for trouble when registering the name.
                  I put him on ignore because I no longer care to hear about M$ or see his efforts in tattletailing. I come here for the vbulletin news.
                  You're checking the wrong forum. You should be in 'vBulletin Announcements'....
                  Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Raz Meister
                    I doubt he was looking for trouble when registering the name.You're checking the wrong forum. You should be in 'vBulletin Announcements'....
                    You are correct, however I can now be certain I don't get the "blind loyalty" rap everytime I do happen to browse here. Isn't vBulletin great!?
                    Computer Help Forum

Comment

Isn't vBulletin great!?
                      I suppose....
                      Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

He's getting a lot of $$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2312

That's the end of that!

Comment

heheh.

go to www.mikerowesoft.co.uk for tech help and also some more facts bout this. We've just launched a new portal! check it out!

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                            I think people are just messing about with him. No one is seriously going to pay 200k for a book from a guy that was unknown less than a month ago.
                            Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

Anyone who bids on that auction is legally obligated to pay

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
                                Anyone who bids on that auction is legally obligated to pay
                                If they're over 18...
                                The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
                                Articles - Forum Review
                                Interviews:
                                KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
                                Paul M

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X