MikeRoweSoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/interne....ap/index.html

Heh, he got MS certification training, an XBox, some money for moving the site, and an invite to a technology festival. :/

*goes off to register MikeRoweSopht.com*
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
      Of course you'll get sued, but they won't pretend to sue
      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
        Of course you'll get sued, but they won't pretend to sue
        It's called sarcasm/humor.
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
          It's called sarcasm/humor.
          Same with me
          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

He must have the busiest vB forum out there. Right now there are over 4000 people browsing the forums: http://www.mikeroweforums.com/forums/

Whats even more interesting is that Google has indexed more than 100k pages with his name. Weird.
            http://www.google.com/search?q=mikerowesoft
            Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

someone was faster

Comment

He's from Victoria, so he ain't got nothing going for him. LOL. Victoria blows, my friend goes to school there.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamite
                  It's the fact that Mike Rowe and Micro are about as similar as white and black, they only sound the same.
                  The problem is that sound-alike names can also fall under trademark infringement if the names are in similar industries/product categories.

Comment

There are currently 35 members and 459 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 4844 on 01-26-2004 at 07:16 PM.

Wow. He must have a nice server.

Comment

Looks like the kid isn't finished. I don't imagine Microsoft will be pleased at all after seeing this. Personally I think the kid is being a dumb ass. Enough is enough.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2312
                      Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
                        Looks like the kid isn't finished. I don't imagine Microsoft will be pleased at all after seeing this. Personally I think the kid is being a dumb ass. Enough is enough.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2312
                        wow... and I thought it was bad before he did this

Comment

$22,300 for a stupid letter? Now thats just a plain rip off and I hope microsoft does get him now. I am sure that is a privacy issue.

Dark Shogun

Comment

I would be very suprised if the auction winner would actually cough up $22k...
                            Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Raz Meister
                              I would be very suprised if the auction winner would actually cough up $22k...
                              If he doesnt he will be in some legal trouble, bidding on an ebay auction is a legal contract with the bidder

Comment

The current winner is from Germany. Not sure if its enforcable...
                                Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X