X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by noppid
    Shouldn't this political thread be closed already?
    The other thread wasn't closed because it was political... It was racist and discriminatory against other religions. This one is neither.

But since it has been taken from its original topic, it is now closed.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by Raz Meister
    Irrelevant. It's not a personal attack per se. It's criticism of a political leader that in any free world should be allowed...
    So you're admitting its a political post?

Yet this political post was very quickly closed, with no bashing whatsoever

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92342

reason given "take it to a political based forum"

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad.loo
    I think everyone should stop acting like a moderator around here, if you dont like the thread scroll over it, if you want to say something to a mod there is a report button, getting sick of all these threads full of people debating if the thread needs to be closed or not
    And i'm sick of people posting and telling people what to do. Grow up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think everyone should stop acting like a moderator around here, if you dont like the thread scroll over it, if you want to say something to a mod there is a report button, getting sick of all these threads full of people debating if the thread needs to be closed or not

Leave a comment:

• Raz Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by Asendin
    I always thought "insulting posts or personal attacks" where not tolerated here
    Irrelevant. It's not a personal attack per se. It's criticism of a political leader that in any free world should be allowed...

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    I think Wayne Luck has a unfair opinion on this thread because another staff member made it

Leave a comment:

• noppid
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Hmmm, don't know about you but when he was doing his speech, I was listening in on video... That is I was listening to the news on television but not watching it. That is my normal daily operating procedure.
    Shouldn't this political thread be closed already?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by poolking
    I thought that was against other members of this forum? Unless GW has an account here.
    I really dont care myself.
    It's just i see so many posts being closed; for the most rediculas reasons.

Yet an obvious flaming of someone stay's open, could it be some people are flagged from the rules?

President or not, would a post about the newest person joining being a moron be left open?

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by the Sandman
    Hmmm, has anyone ever seen Steve Machol and George W. in the same room at the same time... ?
    Ouch..

Leave a comment:

• the Sandman
    replied
    Unless GW has an account here...
    Hmmm, has anyone ever seen Steve Machol and George W. in the same room at the same time... ?

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by Asendin
    I always thought "insulting posts or personal attacks" where not tolerated here
    I thought that was against other members of this forum? Unless GW has an account here.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin
    How did this moron get elected?
    My massive manipulation of ballots and voters that were eligible wasn't it ?

At least he kept it in the family

Leave a comment:

• A:\
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin
    "I welcome those who are listening by video."

W's opening remarks concerning his new spaced program.

I'm inspirated already.

I think it's a sad commentary on the educational system of the US that the majority of our citizens decided he was bright enough to lead us.

I thought at first it was a "lesser of 2 evils" victory, but I have my doubts now...
    There's nothing wrong with what he said, as CeleronXT said, video is usually accompanied by sound (listening).

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by merk
    Consdering this has nothing to do with me, i would have to ask, how do you know Gore wouldnt have done the same thing being in the whitehouse?

Just because bush did it doesnt mean gore wouldnt have?
    Really irrelevant since he didn't vote for Bush in the last election and stated so. Also Gore is not running in the next election. Whether any other president would have went the same route is truly pure speculation. Whether Bush went the best route, is debateable today.

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Originally posted by HexOnxOnx
    The sad thing is, is when the next president is elected people will be calling him an idiot and so on and so on. I didn't vote last election but this next one I am and it will be for the man who had the courage to do what needed to be done these past few years, Bush.
    Consdering this has nothing to do with me, i would have to ask, how do you know Gore wouldnt have done the same thing being in the whitehouse?

Just because bush did it doesnt mean gore wouldnt have?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X