X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did this moron get elected?

"I welcome those who are listening by video."

W's opening remarks concerning his new spaced program.

I'm inspirated already.

I think it's a sad commentary on the educational system of the US that the majority of our citizens decided he was bright enough to lead us.

I thought at first it was a "lesser of 2 evils" victory, but I have my doubts now...
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

Pure genious.

Comment

Oh no, a human being made a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by ogden2k
        Oh no, a human being made a mistake.
        That human being is the president, and he has had many slip-ups like this. I mean for the love of god, his speech is written by somebody else and he rehearses it numerous times.

Comment

I guess if he had an intern issue it would all be a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
            How did this moron get elected?
            I agree. I just hope next election, people actually learn from his current term in office and vote someone who's actually qualified for the job.
            Webmaster / Administrator
            www.MegaGames.com
            www.MGForums.com

Comment

Although the media would have you believe otherwise, eloquence is not the measure of a President. Nor is it the yardstick to gauge his education at Yale and Harvard.
              the Sandman
              Last edited by the Sandman; Wed 14 Jan '04, 7:18pm.
              The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
              Articles - Forum Review
              Interviews:
              KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
              Paul M

Comment

Who's to say that the video did not have accompanying audio?

That was well said Sandman.
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I always thought "insulting posts or personal attacks" where not tolerated here
                  MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                  Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

His father had ALOT to do with him going to Yale.

Comment

Hmmm, don't know about you but when he was doing his speech, I was listening in on video... That is I was listening to the news on television but not watching it. That is my normal daily operating procedure.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I don't appriciate you refering to the president as a moron. Although I have reasoning to say that other authority figures are morons, I refrain from saying so out of respect. You've not made a mistake in which you could of been deemed a moron? I think not.
                        Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

The sad thing is, is when the next president is elected people will be calling him an idiot and so on and so on. I didn't vote last election but this next one I am and it will be for the man who had the courage to do what needed to be done these past few years, Bush.
                          http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by HexOnxOnx
                            The sad thing is, is when the next president is elected people will be calling him an idiot and so on and so on. I didn't vote last election but this next one I am and it will be for the man who had the courage to do what needed to be done these past few years, Bush.
                            Consdering this has nothing to do with me, i would have to ask, how do you know Gore wouldnt have done the same thing being in the whitehouse?

Just because bush did it doesnt mean gore wouldnt have?

Comment

Originally posted by merk
                              Consdering this has nothing to do with me, i would have to ask, how do you know Gore wouldnt have done the same thing being in the whitehouse?

Just because bush did it doesnt mean gore wouldnt have?
                              Really irrelevant since he didn't vote for Bush in the last election and stated so. Also Gore is not running in the next election. Whether any other president would have went the same route is truly pure speculation. Whether Bush went the best route, is debateable today.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X